Delcampe lets you initiate a dispute if you receive a feedback which you believe is unjustified.
When you open a dispute, you will be in direct contact with your seller.
The Delcampe Team will only be informed of the dispute and that you need help if you request mediation.
To open a dispute:
- Go to the mediation center
- Select buyer status
- Enter the item number (without spaces and no # sign prefix)
- Select “Unjustified negative feedback ” as the reason for the dispute
- Enter a short explanation
- Click on "open a dispute"
If the seller doesn’t respond within seven days, the negative feedback you received will be automatically withdrawn and the dispute closed.
If your seller answers you but you can’t reach an agreement, you can ask Delcampe to intervene via the button.
The button will either appear after two exchanges or after 14 days.
The time-frame for initiating a dispute is seven days and 90 days maximum after the date the sale is closed.
A feedback can only be withdrawn during a four-month period after the date on which the sale closes.