Accounts can be suspended or closed for different reasons.
We provide a non-exhaustive list of reasons below. For more information about this topic please see our terms and conditions of use.
This article covers the following topics:
- Non-payment of fees and commissions
- Too many negative feedback
- Invalid account email address
- Prolonged absence
- Non-compliance with the terms and conditions of use
Non-payment of fees and commissions
The non-payment of an amount owed on your Delcampe account can result in account closure. If you have several accounts, you may be refused access to all of them until you make payment.
If your account is closed for non-payment:
- Go to the login page
- Log on to your debit account
- You will be redirected to the payment page to add funds to your account.
Once your payment is received, we will re-open your account. If your account(s) does/do not re-open automatically, please contact Customer Service and provide us with your proof of payment.
Too many negative feedback
Your account may be closed or suspended if you receive too many negative ratings or if you receive too many negative ratings over a short period of time.
You can contact Customer Service if you disagree with this decision.
Invalid account email address
Your account may be suspended or closed if your account email address is not valid.
You can contact Customer Service to update your email address.
Your account may be suspended or closed if you haven’t logged on to the website for more than two months.
You can contact Customer Service to reactivate your account.
Breach of the terms and conditions of use
Delcampe reserves the right to suspend or close a member account in the event of a breach of the terms and conditions of use. Members whose account has been suspended or closed may not register again without the prior written approval of Delcampe.
A non-exhaustive list of reasons for suspending or closing your account follows below:
- No response given to Delcampe messages after two reminders
- Payment received, but item not delivered
- Excessive sale cancellation requests
- Incorrect or incomplete account information
- Unreasonable sales or purchase offers
- Publication and/or sale of forbidden offers and products
- Bidding on own sale
- Unacceptable behaviour, insults, etc.
- Abusive comments in a rating
- Insulting the website and/or its members
- Forum message non-compliant with the Charter
- "Chargeback" of a payment to Delcampe
Note: Delcampe cannot be held liable for any loss of data
resulting from the termination, suspension or closing of an account.