If you forget your password:
- Click on
- Click “Lost password?"
- Enter your nickname or email address and click on “Send”
Tip: If you have several accounts associated with the same email address, we recommend that you enter your nickname instead of your email address. If you do not enter your nickname, but enter your email address, you will receive an email for every account linked to that address.
- You will receive an email enabling you to change your password.
- Click on "Set your new password"
- Enter a new password
- Click on "Validate". You will be automatically connected to your account
- Use this password the next time you log on.
Note: The email you received is valid for 24 hours. After this time, you must submit another request. You can make three reset requests per day. Each request will result in a reset email. Only the most recent one will enable you to change your password.