This article covers the following topics:
- My buyer's account is suspended or closed and I haven't been paid
- My buyer's account is suspended or closed and I have been paid
My buyer's account is suspended or closed and I haven't been paid
- Put the transaction on hold
- Check, within a few days, wheter the buyer's account has been reactivated.
- Depending on the status of the buyer's account, there are two possibilities:
If the buyer's account has been reactivated:
- Send your payment request if you haven't done it yet: the transaction goes on
- The buyer has 14 days to send his payment to you (starting from the day you have sent your payment request)
If the buyer's account is not reactivated after a maximum of 7 days
- Open a dispute on the website
- If after 7 days, you haven't been replied in the dispute, you can consider this sale as cancelled and archive its payment request.
Note: the sale has to be cancelled by you. For more information on how to do this, consult this article: "Cancel a sale"
My buyer's account is suspended or closed and I have been paid
- You are under the obligation to send the item within the 14 days that follow the reception of the payment.
- For the rest of the transaction (feedback, ...), check, in the following days, whether the buyer's account is reactivated.