You must define your terms and conditions of sale to put items up for sale.
To configure your terms and conditions of sale:
- Go to "Creating your store: sales conditions"
- Choose if you ship the item after or before the buyer's payment and select your delivery time (by default, "After payment within 14 days" is selected)
- Choose whether or not to accept hand delivery by using the selection box
- Choose if the shipping fees are paid by you or the buyer
- Select the continent(s) or country(ies) (at least one) in which you would like to sell. If a destination is not selected, buyers from that destination will not be able to bid/buy the items in your shop.
If you use the interactive map :click on the countries you want to accept. If the country is colored green, it is selected; if it is colored grey, you do not ship to it.
If you use the drop-down menus :to select a complete country or continent, select the check box beside it.
Tip : If there are only a few countries on a continent that you do not want to accept, tick the box next to the continent and then uncheck the countries in question.
- Choose if you will accept reimbursement of the item if not satisfied by using the selection box
For more information about this guarantee, see point 7.3 Contract cancellation by the buyer in our terms and conditions of use.
Note: the reimbursement of items if not satisfied is automatically activated for professional sellers.
- Choose if the return fees are paid by you or the buyer
- Fill in the special terms and conditions field if needed
- Click on to activate the sales conditions in your account.