Putting your items up for sale on the Delcampe website is easy. Just follow these steps:
- Log in or sign up if you have not already done so
- If you are listing your items for the first time on Delcampe, set up your sales conditions and your payment methods.
- Use the selling form to put up for sale one item at a time
- Use our other selling methods to bulk list your items.
A buyer can place a bid directly on the item page:
- If it is an auction, he/she will indicate the amount of his/her bid.
- If it is a fixed-price sale, he/she can buy it immediately.
- In an auction, the item is awarded to the highest bidder.
- In a fixed price sale, the sale ends as soon as a member buys the item.
- When the sale ends, Delcampe notifies the seller and the buyer by e-mail.
- After the sale ends, and depending on the seller's configuration, a payment request may be sent to the buyer.
- The buyer pays for the item in accordance with the seller's instructions.
Warning: The money will be sent directly to the seller and not to Delcampe.
Once the seller has received payment from the buyer, he ships the item to the buyer.
A feedback can be given by both parties when they consider the transaction as finalised.
7. Commission fees
For each completed transaction, Delcampe charges a fee to the seller. It is calculated on the basis of our current rates and invoiced on the first day of the month following the sale.