You have the possibility to register as a private member or as a professional member.
To register as a private individual:
- Click on or display the registration form
- Select the desired account type
- Fill in the fields of our form
Pay attention to the following information:
- If it is very long, divide it into two parts and fill in the field "Address (line 2)", if necessary.
- Only alphanumeric characters (0-9, a-z, A-Z), underscore ( _ ) and hyphens ( - ) are accepted.
- By default, a nickname is automatically created by linking your first and last name (and possibly a number). You can delete it and enter the nickname of your choice.
- If the chosen nickname is already being used by another member, a message will appear on a red background. In this case, choose another nickname.
- The one you enter cannot be linked to an existing account.
- Click on
Tip: If a field is incorrectly completed, a warning on a red background will appear at the top of the form and indicate you what you need to change. The problematic field will be visible in red in the form.
- You will receive an email in your personal inbox
Tip: If you do not receive it within minutes of submitting the form, check your spam folder. Deactivate your anti-spam filter, make sure you set it correctly or add the email "email@example.com" to your contacts.
- In this email, click on "Confirm my registration"
Your account is now created, you are automatically logged in.
Was this article helpful?3 out of 11 found this helpful
Have more questions? Submit a request