This service is one of the many benefits of our Club+ Gold membership.
This article explains how to change the end date and/or time of your ongoing sales in a few clicks.
Note: When you carry out multiple changes to the end date and time of your sales, you cannot set a date beyond 28 days from the start date. Sales which are beyond this deadline are not included in the selection.
To change the end date and/or time of your sales:
- Go to the multiple changes page.
- Select the change
- Select the type of change you want to make from the scrolling menus (Change the end date and time, Change the end date or Change the end time)
- Select the date and/or time using the selector
- Select your items by category.
To select all categories:Select to ensure that the change is applied to all categories.
To select specific categories:Select the category to which you want the change to apply
Tip: Repeat this action for each category to which you want this change to apply
- Check your changes via the summary table
- Click on to validate your change
Was this article helpful?1 out of 4 found this helpful
Have more questions? Submit a request