When you put a seller on the blacklist, you will no longer see the items they put up for sale.
There are several options open to you:
Via a search or category page
- Click on "More" below the sales box
then enter "Hide this seller's items” via the scrolling menu
- A new window will open. Select the reason why you want to add the seller to the blacklist.
- Click on
Via an item page
- Click on "Hide this seller's items”.
- Select one of the reasons listed and,
- Validate by clicking on
Via the “My blacklists: Sellers” page
- Next click on "Add a seller".
- Enter the seller’s nickname and the reason why you want to add them,
- Then click on .
Was this article helpful?8 out of 21 found this helpful
Have more questions? Submit a request