If you face difficulties with your seller, you can initiate a dispute. This functionality enables members to resolve their misunderstandings and provides them with an opportunity to express their point of view.
When you initiate a dispute, you will be in direct contact with the seller.
The Delcampe Team will only be informed of the dispute and of your need for assistance if you request mediation.
As a buyer, you can select one of following reasons for initiating a dispute:
- Item paid for but not received
- Item does not match the description
- Unjustified negative feedback
- No response from the seller
To initiate a dispute:
- Go to My mediation centre
- Select buyer status
- Enter the item number (no space and no preceding # sign)
- Select the reason for the dispute in the scrolling menu
- Provide a brief explanation
- Click on
If the seller doesn’t respond or you receive an answer but can’t reach an agreement, you can request intervention by Delcampe via the button.
This button will be displayed after two exchanges, or after 14 days when no answer is received from the seller.
A dispute can be opened minimum 7 days and maximum 90 days after the close date of the sale.