You have the possibility to register as a private member or as a professional member.
To register as a private individual:
- Click on "Sign up" or display the registration form
- Select "Private"
- Fill in the fields of our form
Pay attention to the following information:
- If it is very long, divide it into two parts and fill in the field "Address (line 2)", if necessary.
- Only alphanumeric characters (0-9, a-z, A-Z), underscore ( _ ) and hyphens ( - ) are accepted.
- By default, a nickname is automatically created by linking your first and last name (and possibly a number). You can delete it and enter the nickname of your choice.
- If the chosen nickname is already being used by another member, a message will appear on a red background. In this case, choose another nickname.
- The one you enter cannot be linked to an existing account.
- Click on "Sign-up for free"
Tip: If a field is incorrectly completed, a warning on a red background will appear at the top of the form and indicate you what you need to change. The problematic field will be visible in red in the form.
- You will receive an email in your personal inbox
Tip: If you do not receive it within minutes of submitting the form, check your spam folder. Deactivate your anti-spam filter, make sure you set it correctly or add the email "email@example.com" to your contacts.
- In this email, click on "Confirm my registration"
Your account is now created, you are automatically logged in.