Two types of sales are available on Delcampe: the fixed price sale and the auction sale.
In the case of a fixed price sale, you have the possibility to buy the item immediately or to postpone its purchase by placing it in your cart.
The Delcampe cart is only used to confirm the purchase. The payment is done in another section, after the seller has sent the payment request.
To add an item to your cart
- Go to the item page
- Click on the "Add to cart"
- A confirmation that the item has been added to the cart will appear on the screen.
If you want to access your cart immediately, click on the word "cart" in this notification or on the "Cart" icon on top of the page.
Pour valider l'achat des objets placés dans le panier
- Click on the "Cart" icon on top of the page
- The different items are grouped by seller (one cart per seller) as in the example below
- Click on "Proceed to checkout" for each cart you want to validate or click on "Proceed with the orders" to validate all your carts at the same time.
- A new window will pop up, confirm your purchase by clicking on "Proceed to checkout"
Once the order is placed, your purchase disappears from the cart and appears in "My purchases".
To find out how to pay for this purchase, we invite you to read the article "How to pay your seller".
Was this article helpful?2 out of 4 found this helpful
Have more questions? Submit a request