This feature is one of the many advantages of our Club+ Gold and Silver memberships.
This article explains how to export item listings in CSV format (Unicode UTF-8 format).
You can export the items on the following pages:
- your ongoing sales
- your ongoing sales with bids
- your unsold items: closed
- your unsold items : archived
- your sold items
- your history of sold items
Exporting an item list
- Go to one of the above pages
- Click on the button in the upper right corner of the page
- The following window opens
- Select the file type that you want:
- CSV (for Excel): this is the standard item file
- CSV Lister v4 : this is the file that is ready and formatted to be imported into the Lister.
- If you select "This page", you will directly download a file containing only the items of the page from which you start the export.
- If you select "All pages", all your items in this section will be taken into account but the download will be delayed for performance reasons. You will receive an email containing a link to download the complete file.