Thanks to Delcampe Pay, you can pay for all of your purchases from different sellers at the same time (if they have activated Delcampe Pay as a payment method).
This way, you can pay for all of your transactions at the same time. You no longer have to pay for each purchase separately.
- Go to “Payments: Pay for my purchases”
- Invoices and payment requests for which the seller has indicated shipping and handling charges are checked off automatically.
Tip: Sellers who accept payment before sending an invoice or payment request must fill in the shipping and handling charges based on their general terms and conditions. Next, select the invoices or payment requests.
- The total amount will appear in the box on the right side. It will also include the total amount converted into your currency:
Tip: If your purchases are in different currencies, you will also find the total amount converted into your currency.
- Click on
- A confirmation window will appear. Click again on
- Your Delcampe Pay Account balance will be used automatically. The remaining amount will be deducted from the payment method you select. Select one of the direct payment methods displayed on the screen. You can select a card already linked to your Delcampe Pay account or opt for another direct payment method. Click here to see the complete list of payment methods available with Delcampe Pay.
- Click on
- Depending on the payment method selected, you will be redirected to an external validation page.
- Your payment is confirmed.