You can report an item for sale:
- if the item is non-compliant or incomplete (e.g. in the event of an incorrect description, the wrong category, or if the seller is charging payment fees or Delcampe fees)
- if the item for sale is forbidden by the Delcampe Charter.
To report an item:
- Click on “Report this item” on the sales page
- Depending on the reason, you can choose to report the item to the Seller or to Delcampe
- Select the reason in the scrolling menu
- Enter an explanation
- Click on
Tip: You won’t always receive an answer when you report an item. Note, however, that Delcampe may contact you to obtain additional information about the item you reported, if necessary.
Was this article helpful?3 out of 4 found this helpful
Have more questions? Submit a request