You can report an item for sale:
- if the item is non-compliant or incomplete (e.g. in the event of an incorrect description, the wrong category, or if the seller is charging payment fees or Delcampe fees)
- if the item for sale is forbidden by the Delcampe Charter.
To report an item:
- Click on “Report this item” on the sales page
- Depending on the reason, you can choose to report the item to the Seller or to Delcampe
- Select the reason in the scrolling menu
- Enter an explanation
- Click on
Tip: You won’t always receive an answer when you report an item. Note, however, that Delcampe may contact you to obtain additional information about the item you reported, if necessary.