The Lister can be updated to correct operating anomalies or when new functionality becomes available.
We recommend that updates be done as soon as they become available.
This article covers the following topics:
- Updating from within the Lister
- Updating from the website
- Activation of the automatic update option in the Lister
Updating from within the Lister
The following message will appear when an update is available:
- Click on “Download the new version”
- The download will begin and the status will display in your browser
- Click on the download status to initiate installation.
- A message will be displayed asking you to confirm if you authorize the application to make changes to your device. Click on “Yes”.
- Another message will appear asking you to select the program installation language. After selecting the installation language, click on “OK”.
- A window will open to accept the licence contract. Check “I accept the agreement” to continue the installation. Click on “Next”:
- The program will finalize the installation and open the Lister.
Note: If the Lister is open at program installation time, you will be asked to close it before continuing. This is perfectly normal and recommended to ensure correct updating of the program.
Updating from the website
You can also update your software from the dedicated Lister page
- Click on
- The download will begin and the status will display in your browser.
- Click on the download status to launch the installation and follow the same steps as above.
Tip: the system will automatically detect your operating system and download the right version regardless if you are using Windows or Mac OS X.
Activation of the automatic update option in Lister
You can activate the automatic update option in the Lister. The program will inform you as soon as an update is available.
To activate the automatic Lister update:
- Click on at the top of the page.
- A new window will open. Click on the “Automatically update Lister on start-up (if an Internet connection is available)”.
- Click on “OK” to confirm.