This service is available to all sellers.
This functionality will display your items as “New” when you change the start date of the sales selected. Members can see them in their email alerts.
This change only applies to ongoing sales without bids of over 1 month.
Note: This change requires payment. Pricing is calculated based on your status and location. For more information, please see our rates page.
To list your sales as new
- Go to the multiple changes page
- Select the "Relaunch as new (paying)/ Change dates" change
- Select the change “Relaunch as new (paying)” via the scrolling menu
- If you would also like to change the end date and/or time of your sales, check the box "Also change the end date and/or time"
- Select your items by category
You can choose between the following options:
- all my categories (which is selected by default)
- a specific category: select this option and the desired category from the lists, click on "Add this category"
Tip: Repeat this action for each category to which you want this change to apply
- Check your changes via the summary table
- Click on "Change my sales" to validate your change