As a seller, you are entitled to make lower grouped bids on several sales from the same seller. This option is only available on the sales of sellers who have activated this option.
The seller sets the deadline and the maximum percentage of the reduction allowed for the lower bid.
This article covers the following topics:
- What are the conditions for making a lower grouped bid?
- How do I make a lower grouped bid?
- Where can I see my lower grouped bid?
- I made a lower grouped bid. What happens next?
What are the conditions for making a lower grouped bid?
The two following conditions must be met to make a grouped bid:
- You must have received at least 20 feedback
- They must average 95%
How do I make a lower grouped bid ?
To make a grouped bid:
- Go to the page of one of the item you're interested in
- Click on “Make a grouped bid” below the sale time remaining
- Enter the number(s) of the item(s) that you would like to add to your grouped bid.
Tip: If you have added to your watching list or to your cart other eligible items from this seller, you will be able to select them directly.
Warning: However, if you add ineligible sales, the following message will be displayed
- Click on "Add"
- Enter your price offer
- Click on "Ask the seller"
- You will see a confirmation that your grouped bid has been sent
Warning: the offer made may not be less than the maximum percentage discount accepted by the seller for the totality of the items.
Where can I see my lower grouped bids?
You will find your grouped bids on the page My offers: Grouped
On this page, you can modify and/or cancel your bids.
I made a lower grouped bid. What happens next?
Lower bids are valid for 30 days. After that, they disappear from your grouped bids.
They will also be removed from this page if at least one of the sales is won by another member or if one of them is comes to an end.
During this time, the seller can either:
- Accept your bid
If your bid is accepted, it will no longer appear in my grouped bids. It will be added to purchase tracking.
- Make a counter-bid
The counter-bid will appear in your grouped bids.
You can accept or refuse it by clicking on “Answer”.
- Refuse your bid
The message “Refused” will appear clearly in red.
By clicking on "Modify", you can make a higher bid than your previous bid, add an item to your grouped bid or remove an item from your grouped bid
- Ignore your bid
The seller is not required to answer you. In this case the status of your bid will be “Pending”.