Your Delcampe account is used to pay the fees you owe Delcampe:
- Sales options
- Club+ membership
- Postal verification
You cannot use the Delcampe balance to pay for your purchases. To pay for purchases, see the article "How to pay your seller".
Several payment options are available to add money to your Delcampe account. You can choose among the following options: Delcampe Pay, PayPal or bank transfer.
How to add money to your Delcampe account
- Go to My Delcampe fees: Credit my account
Tip: This function is also available via your history. Click on "Credit my account" to go there.
- Click on "Credit my Delcampe account" next to the preferred payment method
- The rest depends on the chosen method:
Using Delcampe Pay
We invite you to follow the steps indicated in the article "Credit your Delcampe account via Delcampe Pay".
- Enter the amount you want to add
- Click on "Pay"
- You are redirected to the PayPal website to finalize your payment
By bank transfer
- Carefully read the instructions
You can print the information to execute your wire transfer by clicking on "Print"
- Go to to your bank’s website or to your bank to make the bank transfer
Bank transfers are entered manually, which means that processing can take up to 14 calendar days before appearing in your Delcampe account. The money transferred will be entered at the earliest two days after your transfer is made. If the amount has not been added to your Delcampe balance after 14 calendar days, please contact our customer service and provide us with your proof of payment.