This article covers the following topics:
- How to transfer money from your Delcampe Pay Account to your bank account
- How long does a transfer take?
How to transfer money from your Delcampe Pay Account to your bank account
To withdraw money from your Delcampe Pay Account and transfer it to your bank account:
- Verify your identity. This security procedure is required before withdrawing money
- Link your bank account to your Delcampe Pay Account
- Go to Manage: Withdraw money. You'll see a balance summary.
Only the available balance amount can be withdrawn
- Select the bank account you want to use
Tip: To add a new account, click on and go back to Manage: Withdraw money.
- Enter the amount you want to withdraw
- Click on
- A confirmation message will appear
How long does a transfer take?
Processing time will depend on your bank. It can take between two and 14 calendar days.
However, if you don’t receive the money during this time, please contact Customer Service.
Money withdrawals are not subject to any fees within the European Union.
However, transfers to countries outside the European Union may be charged bank fees.
Was this article helpful?74 out of 107 found this helpful
Have more questions? Submit a request