Cancelling a sale enables you to recover the commission calculated on an item sold but not yet paid for.
Cancellation must take place at most 60 days after the sale is closed.
Note: even if your buyer’s account is closed, a commission will nevertheless be calculated the month following the purchase. You must, therefore, cancel the sale to ensure that it isn’t calculated.
If you have several sales from the same buyer to cancel, we invite you to consult the article "Cancel an invoice".
This article covers the following topics:
How to cancel a sale?
- Go to your sale tracking and find the item that you want to cancel.
- Click on next to the item, then on "Cancel the sale".
- Choose between a neutral feedback (comment only) or a negative feedback (0% or 25%) from the drop-down menu and enter a comment.
- Enter the reason for your cancellation request
- Click on
- A confirmation of your request will appear on your screen. This is visible in your "Cancelled sales".
How to relist a cancelled item?
If you want to put back on sale the cancelled item, have a look at this article "Relist a cancelled item ".
Tip: for more information on how cancellation requests are handled, see the article "How are sales cancellation requests processed?