On Delcampe, you can find items sold by prestigious Auction Houses. These sales are part of auction catalogues offered by these Auction Houses. They are also available on the marketplace. You can therefore find these items during your usual searches.
However, there are several aspects that enable you to identify a sale from a Auction House compared to a "standard" marketplace sale when you visit the item page:
- The starting price is preceded by the Auction House logo
- The button which enables you to confirm your bid is "Send my bid" and not "Place a bid" or "Buy".
- A specific link "Browse the catalogue" enables you to consult the catalogue which this sale comes from
Instead of the seller's usual information (payment methods, location...), you can see the name and logo of the Auction House.
- You can easily access the current or past catalogues of this specific Auction House via the link "See all the catalogues"
- The seller's presentation is replaced by the presentation of the Auction House under the tabs at the bottom of the item page
- Some items from the same catalogue are presented at the bottom of the page
Tip: Buying from a Auction House is subject to specific rules, for more information, see the article "How to buy an item from an Auction House"
Was this article helpful?2 out of 3 found this helpful
Have more questions? Submit a request