You must define your terms and conditions of sale to put items up for sale.
To configure your terms and conditions of sale:
- Go to your sales conditions
- Choose if you accept to meet the buyer for product delivery by using the selection box
- Choose if you will accept reimbursement of the item if not satisfied by using the selection box
For more information about this guarantee, see point 7.3 Contract cancellation by the buyer in our terms and conditions of use.
Note: the reimbursement of items if not satisfied is automatically activated for professional sellers.
- Select the shipping method.
We recommend that you wait for payment before sending items and, therefore, choose delivery after payment.
- Choose if the fees are paid by you or the buyer
- Select the location(s) where you want to sell. If a location isn’t selected, the buyers at that location will not be able to bid on/buy the items in your store.
Note: you must select at least one location.
- Fill in the fees field
Note: you must enter at least 10 characters.
- Fill in the special terms and conditions field if needed
- Click on to activate the sales conditions in your account