Cancelling an invoice enables you to recover the commission calculated on the items sold but not yet paid for.
Cancellation must take place at most 60 days after the sale is closed.
If you have only one sale to cancel, we invite you to consult the article "Cancel a sale".
Note: even if your buyer’s account is closed, a commission will nevertheless be calculated the month following the purchase. You must, therefore, cancel the sale to ensure that it isn’t calculated.
How do I cancel an invoice?
- Go to your sale tracking and find the invoice that you want to cancel.
- Click on , then on "Request cancellation of the invoice".
- A window is displayed. Choose between a neutral feedback (comment only) or a negative feedback (0% or 25%) from the drop-down menu and enter a comment.
- Enter the reason for your cancellation request
- Click on
- A confirmation of your request will appear on your screen. This is visible in your "Cancelled sales".
Tip: for more information on how cancellation requests are handled, see the article "How are sales cancellation requests processed? "